- Kontos Traditional or Savory Crepes
- 2 Eggs (or Egg White/Substitute)
- 4 Oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Oz. Ham (Sliced or Diced)
- 1 Tbsb. Olive oil Extra Virgin
- 1 Scallion (to taste or add as garnish)
Heat Crepe on hot pan (no oil or butter needed) for 20 seconds on each side. Heat olive oil in frying pan. Mix eggs/egg whites in bowl. Combine eggs in hot pan with ham and cheese.Place cooked ham/egg/cheese mixture in center of warm crepe and fold all sides toward center. Add scallion to taste.