- Mix brown sugar, lemon juice, oil, lemon peel, cayenne pepper, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Add shrimp and stir to coat. Let marinate 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred in spots, about 8 minutes. Slice kernels from cob and set aside.
- Grill shrimp skewers over medium-high heat until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Slide shrimp off skewers and set aside.
- Stuff pita pockets with tomato, avocado, and red onion slices and arugula. Add 3 shrimp to each pita pocket. Spoon in corn kernels. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Serves: 2
- Note: Threading the shrimp onto skewers makes turning them on the grill easy.